“Is it to late now to say sorry, cause, I’m missing more then just your body”
Hello all you lovely readers out there in blogging land
I apologise for the Justin bieber at the start, it’s stuck in my head…
Today I want to share my make up of the day with you all, because, I really like it and I’m going out later, this will stay on all day!
So get comfortable, grab a cuppa, because in order for this to stay on allllll day/night we used a lot! And I shall tell you then all!
Primer- Loreal Paris infallible matte.
Colour correcting- Nyx full coverage concealer in green
Foundation- Too faced born this way
Concealer- LA girl pro concealer and Collection 2000 lasting perfection.
Contour- Loreal Paris true match concealer
All of the above was blended out/in using a beauty blender.
Powder- coty airspun loose setting powder and Mac studio fix powder
I used a big fluffy brush to apply the Mac studio fix all over my face and a beauty blender to apply my loose powder under my eyes to bake!
Highlight powder- Nyx eyeshadow in whipped Cream
I used a small angled face brush to wipe away my bake and apply the eyeshadow to the area to lighten everything up
Bronzer- Mac give me sun
I used a big big fluffy brush and just applied it everywhere, well not everywhere, just where I wanted to be bronzed up
Setting my contour- sosusan light diffuser highlight and contour duo
I used a angled face brush to apply this ontop of my liquid contour
Highlight- The balm Mary Lou manizer
I used a small flat face brush to apply this on the tops of my cheekbones, brow bone, tip of my nose and Cupid’s bow
Eyebrows- freedom brow pomade and modelco thickening gel
I used a small angled brush to apply the brow pomade and then applied the thickening gel
Eyes- this will be easier if I show you each shadow…
- Prime your lids. Shade porcelain
- Set the primer- freedom pro12 secret rose
- Apply sellotape to the sides of your eyes to get that sharp line
- Using the same pallet, start deepening the crease
- Blend out as you go
- Apply colour just on the outter corner, make up geek, cherry cola
- Blend out into the centre, add the colour slowly
- Add more colour in the outter corner, Shaaanxo pallet
- Blend until your arm falls off
- From the same pallet, add shimmer on the lid
- Apply black eyeliner on your top and bottom water line.
- Using the Shaaanxo red colour smoke out your bottom lash line.
- Add mascara to top and bottom lashes
- Choose your favourite lashes
- Stick those bad boys on
- Add highlight to your inner corner, I used Mary Lou.
- Remove the sellotape
And your done with the eyeballs!
Lips- lined with Mac whirl and filled in with Jeffree star mannequin
That is literally the whole look done!!
Thank you for reading!
Next time I will talk brushes more, I just find brushes are brushes, don’t need expensive brushes.
I hope you enjoyed